Join us for Lake Superior College’s Spring Open House on Friday, May 6, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. at LSC’s beautiful main campus. Explore the 90+ programs offered at LSC, including career and technical programs and general studies for transfer.
Info Session Topics led by Academic Advisors – Learn about the application process to certain programs, the difference between a certificate, diploma, and degree and which is right for you, and get answers to your questions.
Info Session Topics and Times:
- Liberal Arts & Science/University Transfer at 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Business and Industry at 12:00 p.m and 2:00 p.m.
- Allied Health and Nursing at 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Financial Aid Open Lab: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Walk-in for assistance with the FAFSA and get answers to your financial aid related questions from our on-campus experts.
- Disability Services: Questions about accommodations while in college? Our Disability Services team will be available to meet you and answer your questions.
Full Campus Tours Begin at: 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.
Most lab areas will be open for viewing.
Center for Equity and Inclusion: Meet with our Executive Diversity Officer and check out our newly renovated space. All students are welcome.
See the new Hawks Landing student and event center.
"*" indicates required fields
Registration is closed.